EN 12697-22 • AASHTO T324
- Designed to allow researchers and practitioners to conduct tests under dry (in air) and/or under water (wet).
- Can perform wet veya dry test with both wheels veya run one wheel under dry and one wheel under wet condition
simultaneously during a single test.
- The Hamburg wheel tracking device can be used to determine the resistance of Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) to rutting and moisture sensitivity. Meets and exceeds EN and AASHTO.
- Designed with innovative Özellikler and the needs of the end users in mind.
- Used to determine the creep slope, stripping inflection point and stripping slope.