- Used to crush samples with medium-hard, hard, brittle and tough materials. Efficiency and safety makes it ideal for
sample preparation in laboratories and industrial plants.
- Application examples are so wide such as construction materials, glass, granite, minerals, quartz, rocks, silicon,
slag, coal, oxide ceramics … etc.
- The materials after crushing have high degree of size reduction and high fineness.
- Jaw Dimensions: 100 x 350 mm, made of (16%-18% Mn + 1.5% Cr).
- Double action of jaws that opens/closes from the bottom and the crushing mechanism is from top to bottom.
- Supplied complete with electrical motor.
- Jaw Opening : 100 x 100 mm
- Jaws dimension : 100 x 350 mm
- Jaws are made of (16-18% Mn) + (1.5% Cr)
- Double Action of jaws:
- Opening /closing at bottom
- Crushing form up to bottom
- Jaw opening at the bottom is adjustable.
- 380 V / 50 Hz